Sump Pump Alarm System
New Ion+ Connect
The new Ion+ Connect is a multi-platform communicator that provides multi-monitoring capabilities of the sump pump and surrounding conditions in the basement. At any time and from any place, the Ion+ Connect gives homeowners a head’s up when a potential problem arises, providing ample opportunity to address the issue early, as opposed to potentially coming home later to an unwelcome surprise.
The Ion+ Connect is especially ideal for property managers and homeowners with vacation homes.
Our busy days move us around from place to place. With the Ion+ Connect's multi-platform communications, homeowners can receive real-time status updates and emergency alerts from their preferred device depending on time of day or place.
Plenty of variables exist that can pose problems for a basement. The Ion+ Connect's multi-monitoring capabilities allow homeowners to stay in the know while on the go, helping to avoid unwelcome surprises.
Sump Pump Status Monitoring
Measures Sump Pit Water Level
Measures Basement Temperature
Detects Power Loss in Home
Any Time, Any Place
If knowledge is power, then the reassurances that comes with the peace of mind is a welcome bonus. The new Ion+ Connect is the latest technological advancement that empowers homeowners with intuitive sump pump monitoring and communication capabilities, regardless of where life takes us.
From the Livingroom
While at Work
While on Vacation
Digital Level Sensor
The Ion+ Connect is equipped with a Ion Digital Level Sensor. With absolutely zero moving parts, the Ion Digital Level Sensor eliminate common pump failures that occur as a result of faulty mechanical switches.
The Ion+ Connect integrates with any manual sump or ejector pump up to 12 FLA (full-load amperage), including the Ion Technologies line of pumps and battery backup systems.
- Monitoring Capabilities:
- Perform a sump pump test at any time to ensure it is operating correctly.
- Water level within the sump pit (via the Ion+ Connect's equipped Ion Digital Level Sensors).
- Status of power within the home.
- Surrounding temperature within the basement (which may signal HVAC issue, minimize potential for pipe freezing in cold weather climates).
- Sends Customized Alerts:
- When the sump pump is not working.
- When water rises to a specific level within the sump pit.
- When a power outage occurs (and when power is restored).
- When the basement temperature moves above or below specified set points.
- 4G cellular or WiFi.
- Status updates and setting adjustments via dedicated app (iOS and Android devices) and website (desktops or laptops).
- Notifications via voice, push notifications and email.
- Multiple carrier options (AT&T, Verizon).
- Multi-user privilege settings perfect for property managers or contractors.
- Automatic simplex or duplex operation:
- Allows for the running of either one or two sump pumps.
- Its true duplex capability allows for the running of two pumps at the same time.
- Integration with the Amazon Alexa smart control speaker.
Keep Me Informed
The new Ion+ Connect is coming soon. For its official release date, distribution information and additional announcements, please complete the form below to receive occasional updates by email.
* Required Field